Friday, July 23, 2010

5 People!

Ok so the final count is that no less than 5 people have commited there lives to Christ this week. Another 4 are expected to be seen in church this Sunday! Slava Bogu!!! This week has seemed soooo long when broken into days but yet seemed so short. I cant believe that my time in pskov is over, off to petrozavodsk tomorrow. This week has been such a blessing from God. I know now that this is what I am meant to do. I want to help the people of Russia the best I can. I have made so many friendships and talked to so many people about God. He has truly blessed me and this trip! Uhhhh I cant even begin to explain the things that God is doing here! I have a long day ahead of myself tomorrow and need some sleep. So good night! I hope to be online in the next couple of days to update somemore. Tomorrow is a 5 hour drive to st. petersburg than a 11 hour train ride to petro. Pray for safe travel and good rest, WE NEED IT! Slava Bogu, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment