Monday, July 19, 2010

Slava Bogu! "Praise God!"

God is so amazing! Tonight I had the opportunity to share my testimony with around 50 people. Many Russians were able to hear the gospel which is just soooo great! Tonight we had our first concert and testimony time and God did some great things. As a group we had many conversations with people about the Gospel and I myself talked to 3 people. It is truly amazing the things that can happen with just a little bit of prayer. Thank you again everyone for all of your prayers and thoughts. Uhhhhhhh God is so great! I cant even put into words the things that he is doing here. Tomorrow morning I will wake up at 7 and then start my day and probably end around 10 pm. The days are long but totally worth it! Tomorrow will be another day of work in the courtyard and another concert at night. Pray that things go well!

Slava Bogu!

Praises:
Many russians heard the gospel tonight.

As a group Good granted us many divine appointments!

Prayer Requests:
Please pray that the people who we talked to tonight continue to think about gospel and will accept Jesus into their hearts.

Pray for energy! We are all very tired.

Pray for more divine appointments!

No comments:

Post a Comment