Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Packing at 3 Am

Tired! O how Tired! I have been packing for the last few hours and am now finishing up some laundry. Seeing as how it is 3am that means I LEAVE TOMORROW!!!! I am super excited. God is so great! Yes I am using tons of !!!!! I cant put into words how great and amazing He is. Please continue your prayers for me and the team. I have listed some specific prayer request below.

Prayer Requests:
Safe Travel- many of us will be taking off tomorrow or in the days following. Please pray that things run smoothly at the airport and that we can arrive safely in St. Petersburg.

Divine Appointments- Please Please pray for divine appointments!

Work- While in Pskov and Petrozavodsk we will be doing work such as painting and planting. Please pray that we may all have a servants heart.


Those are just a few minimal prayer requests. Now many people have asked what it is that myself and the team will be doing in Russia. I have listed that below.

Pskov: While in Pskov (just a few hours south of St. Petersburg)we will be painting childrens equipment and planting trees during the day. During the night we will have a time of worship and time for testimony and teaching. During the day we also will be praying for divine appointments and hoping that God blesses us with them.

Petrozavodsk: While in petrozavodsk we will again be doing some work during the day. We also will be playing sports with the youth. In the evening we will be having more time of worship and a time of teaching and testimony.

I wish I could say more but I am sooo tired and need to finish packing. While in Russia I hope to be updating this blog daily with the days events and more prayer requests. God Bless!

Psalm 27:1 "The Lord is my light and my salvation- So why should I be afraid? The Lord is my fortress protecting me from danger, so why should i tremble?"

God is so amazing! It is so important to remember to be in His fortress, to have all of our trust in Him. Why be scared? Why worry? Why tremble? Praise God for all that He is! Praise Jehovah Sidkenu for his rightousness and love.

Father God protect me and the other team members while away doing your work. Please give us the gift of safe travel and the obeidience to follow your will. Father provide us with divine appointments and have your words flow through us. Use us o Lord and fill us with your spirit. Thank you Father for all you have given us. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment