Friday, July 16, 2010

Russia!!

Wow! I just spent 10 minutes at an internet cafe trying to make teh page english so i can read! Russia is absolutely amazing! Where to start??? First off my first flight was wicked awesome. Taking off is by far my favorite, my first thunder storm in a plane def not my favorite! It's 3:11 pm here right now which makes it 4:11 am over there. So, good morning to you! I am currently in st petersburg. We got here about 11 pm and the sun was still up, crazy! After we went and got settled in at an orphanage we went and spent a night on the town. So amazing! Today we went tot he Hermitage museum, sooooo beautiful! Tonight we are going on a boat ride through st petersburg's canals and rivers. Tomorrow morning we leave for Pskov. I am so excited to see what God has in store for me and the team! Slava Bogu which means PRAISE GOD!!! Thank you God for safe travels thus far.\


Prayer Request:
Good spirits and servants hearts for the team
safe travel to pskov
divine appointments



i miss everyone already in the states but am having just so much fun. Thank you everyone for everything and def thanks for your prayers!

God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting, can't wait to read more! Praying for you bro, love you!!!

    ReplyDelete