Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Jean- Luc

Today was a rough day. I woke up very tired and very lethargic. After I realized that I was just a smidge cranky (and by that I mean a lot) I went off on my own and had a quiet time with God. I read a journal full of inspiring Bible quotes and encouraging words that a friend made for me to read while on my trip. It helped me so much change my attitude and remember why I was here. I also have been going through Daniel again which is just an amazing book.

This morning was very slow due to my bad attitude but this afternoon was great. I met a French couple who are Christian and here on holiday. The husband Jean-Luc is studying to be a pastor and I will be hopefully meeting with them when I go to Paris in October. God has blessed me with them and I cant wait to see what we can do together to further God's kingdom! Praise God! So overall slow day but God taught me a lesson and blessed me. Amen!

Prayer Requests:
Pray that tomorrow I have a better attitude!!!

Pray for more divine appointments

Pray for health, there about 4 sick people on our team right now.

Thank you for your prayers and thoughts. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment