Monday, July 19, 2010

So Tired!

Thank you everyone for your prayers. Getting internet access isnt so hard. Finding time to get on the computer is the hard part. Things are going great! I spoke yesterday morning at the sunday service. I think things went really really well. We traveled to pskov saturday and sunday was service and hang out. There are russians from the united states who traveled here to help us! Slava Bogu! Which means praise God! Each day here feels as though it were a week! I am in constant prayer for energy and good descions as a co leader of this team. God is truly amazing and has blessed this ministry. Today (monday) we are painting childrens eqipment, building benches, having a childrens ministry, and WE HAVE A JOLLY JUMP! So awesome. God is so great to have blessed us with something like that. It is attracting many people over to us and we are trying to minister to all the people. I keep saying it but God is just so amazing. I need to get back to work but keep praying!

Prayer Request:
Our trip to petrozavodsk is getting somewhat tricky. I cannot go into details but be in prayer that God's plan come to fruition.

Pray for energy for the team

Pray for strength

God Bless everyone and I hope things in the states are going ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment