Monday, July 26, 2010

Holy Cow!

Ok where to start. Yesterday before church me and 2 Russian guys from our group went to the store in Petro. On the way back I mentioned that we should evangelize some becasue we had a few hours before church. We talked to 3 people in the first group. One of the people said that he wanted to change his LIFE! we invited him to church and he Came!!!!! So amazing. He spent the whole day with us. Literally all day until about 8 pm. He stayed for lunch and dinner and life was great. Ok so on to group two. I talked to brothers, Andrei and Dennis. Andrei has been in jail for something that he would not share with me. He mentioned that he could not go to heaven because he had to much sin in his life. I shared the gospel with him and Dennis and they were sooo receptive. Praise the Lord. They did not come to know the Lord but they want too want to know more. I am meeting with them later this week, pray that they too may come to know the Lord.

Ok so this morning me and a 2 others again went out to evangelize! So amazing! We met with a few others and had some amazing talks. We met with a boy named Greg and spent the day with him talking about God's love. He had lunch with us and and is still here for dinner. At the park this afternoon we met two girls who played volleyball with us. After volleyball I shared the gospel with them and they seemed very receptive! Again did not come to the Lord but promised to come back tomorrow to learn more. I am so excited for this. Praise God for everything that is happening here! I am so excited for whats going on and for what will happen.

Prayer Requests:
Pray for Andrei and Dennis! That I may get another chance to speak with them and share God's love some more.

Pray for Igor who is alcoholic that came to church sunday.

Pray for the two girls that I shared the Gospel with. Pray that they come back with questions and continue to be open the word!

Pray for more divine appointments!!!!!

Slava Bogu! Praise the Lord for all the work being done here in Petro! One of the hardest places in all of Russia to share God's love!

No comments:

Post a Comment