Thursday, July 1, 2010

Russia Posting 1

While in Russia I will be blogging as much as I can. I hope to be able to share what is going on and how God is using me and the team I am with. I will be posting activities, scripture, prayer, and praises. Thank you for all of your support!

Psalm 18:1-2
"I love you Lord; you are my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place for safety."

Prayer: Hear me O Lord! Protect me from evil. Extend your hand of protection over me and keep me from harm. Allow me to grow in these trials and find great joy! You are the shield in which I hide behind when danger is near, you are the light I run towards when all seems dark. You are so gracious and loving and I am so undeserving. Thank you for the great sacrifice you made for me and all of men. I praise you for all that I have and am truly blessed to be called your child. Though the ground quakes below my feet it because of your great love that I stand firm. Thank you O Lord, thank you El-Olam. Your love is everlasting and never ceasing. I am so unworthy. Thank you for the gift of grace in which you gave me with great sacrifice. I love you!

Russia is 14 days away! I am so excited and so scared! There is much work to be done and so little time left to do it. Below is a list for prayer requests. Please be praying!

Prayer Requests:

Funds for the team- I have all the funds that I need, although many on the team are still short.

Strength- As time closes in Jim and myself are working hard to tie up all the lose ends.

Attack- Satan is attacking! Please pray for the team! We are all being attacked somewhere. Be it health, finances, energy. Please pray! Please pray!

May God Bless you and I thank you for your prayer and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment