Friday, July 30, 2010

Going Home!

Ok so I have one more afternoon here left. By the time anyone reads this I will be on my way home. Hope you all are sleeping well. This afternoon we are having a picnic and games for teenagers. During that we will be sharing God's love and reaching to more people. Pray that it went well.

Tonight after the picnic we get on a train ride to St. Petersburg. I then go from the train station straight to the airport. I then fly to London stay in a hotel overnight, Praise God for air conditioning! I will be back in the states sunday night at 6 pm. I then go straight to Hume Lake Christian Camps where I will be a high school counselor for one week. Crazy I know. I will be updating my blog while at Hume as well to share what is going on over there. Thank you for reading and praying. It is your prayers that have made this time in Russia what it is. Without youк prayers this would not have worked. THANK YOU!!!!

Prayer Request:
Safe travel home

That all the seeds planted here can be sown

That Jet lag doesnt hit me to hard while at camp and that I have some kind of energy.


Again thank you anв Slava Bogu for all the work that he has done!

No comments:

Post a Comment